Topgolf is flat out FUN! We embrace our core values of: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit, and Caring. Topgolf welcomes millions visitors to our venues each year so get ready for super-high volume, great energy, awesome opportunities and having a blast while you enjoy the “job that doesn’t feel like a job” – that’s Topgolf! If this type of environment appeals to you, please read on and check out the key deliverables and qualifications for this role!
- Adheres to all established Topgolf standards when interacting with guests, associates, vendors and other visitors to the Venue.
- Provides security and protection for Topgolf guests, associates, and company property. Upholds law and order in the venue in conjunction with local law enforcement.
- Administers first aid and assists injured or ill guests or employees. Ensures that proper authorities are contacted when required.
- Remains alert for any suspicious persons or activities. Reports any safety hazards immediately to the designated department/manager.
- Answers all guests’ questions and furnishes detailed information on directions, Topgolf games, and food and beverage options.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and appropriate use of radio communication procedures and corresponding codes.
- Reacts professionally and rationally in emergency and pressure situations. Restrains intoxicated, disorderly, or insubordinate guests or removes them from premises.
- Communicates professionally with all management.
- Promotes and practices safety awareness and behavior, adhering to all safety standards. Directs emergency vehicles when called upon.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- At least 1 year of experience in security, law enforcement, and/or a degree in criminal justice.
- Demonstrated understanding of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in very high paced and stressful environment.
- Handle a fast-paced frequently changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude.
- Physical ability to access all areas of the facility, withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending, kneeling, lifting and carrying items without restriction.
- Work in a busy and noisy environment with possible dirt, dust and other environmental factors such as heat, cold, wind, etc…
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to solve problems effectively.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A