As a Technical Strategic Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
You will be a key partner to various teams like IT Engineering, Technical Program Management, HR, Comm Ops, Finance and Legal, Product BU, Strategic Finance, Accounting and Procure to Pay teams based in Uber offices in San Francisco, Sunnyvale and India. So if you’re ready to learn how this company that is moving the world operates and willing to roll up your sleeves to handle negotiations and work in Indirect Sourcing, read on and get in touch!
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Manage the development and implementation of new contracts across the Software Category.
- Influence contract strategy in complex contract negotiations and discussions.
- Track and monitor new contracting requests across the Indirect Tech Category.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Open to work in an offshore model [8AM – 5PM Eastern Standard Time with some flexibility based on projects] supporting and leading stakeholders via video conferencing, audio conferencing, emails and chat.
- Quick learner and specialist negotiator
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Someone who over-communicates.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and handling multiple responsibilities
- Ability to call out problems for any support needed for problem resolution
- Ability to coordinate with geographically dispersed engineering, finance and operations groups and remote management of team members based in other locations
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A