Website Ulta Beauty
As a HR Specialist in one of our Distribution Centers, you will provide support to the HR team in the areas of associate onboarding, compliance tracking, associate relations, leave of absence process, training, and procedure development. Ideal candidates for this role will have strong business acumen, excellent organizational and communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with associates, DC leadership and peers.
- Respond to internal and external HR and payroll related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other distribution centers, departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process through activities such as monitoring status of background checks, drug tests and assisting with interview process
- Perform segments of orientations, and update records with new hires
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions on system/policy/culture survey roll-outs to associates
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
- Responsible for the Kronos timekeeping system, which includes all punch records for employees
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources or 3 years business related work experience with primary responsibility for time and attendance, Payroll administration and processing in a Distribution Center, Supply Chain Management, or Manufacturing/Industrial environment is preferred
- Technically proficient, particularly in MS Outlook, Word ,Excel
- Experience working with multiple 3-rd party time-keeping and/or payroll software systems (currently in use: Kronos, ATS, ADP, SVMS) is preferred
- Knowledge of Wage and Hour Law, Employment Law, and other applicable regulations is preferred
- Prior experience in an administrative role scheduling complex meetings with multiple attendees using MS Outlook preferred.
- Basic understanding of HR concepts, policies and procedures. Able to troubleshoot issues or make decisions independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision ability to exercise good judgment on when to escalate issues.
Company: Ulta Beauty
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A