Website Urban Outfitters
The Editorial Stylist’s primary role is to execute styling for women’s editorial photoshoots that inspires all brand channels. work closely with Merchandising lead to ensure relevant product for all photography projects is styled to clearly support marketing priorities and buying strategies. This person will present monthly editorial style-out direction to creative directors and executive level leadership. As the Editorial Stylist, you will constantly be finding new ways of advancing the Urban Outfitter’s style identity.
- Work with on-set team including model, photographer, digital tech, intern, hair and makeup weekly to deliver online product imagery that accurately depicts clothing and is styled according to brand standards.
- Partner with merchandisers and buyers to create editorial style outs that support initiatives and business goals while also maintaining a unique UO style.
- Create and style inspiring, on-brand, and on-trend looks for women’s editorial shoots that speak to the customer.
- Proactively work with the Creative Director to concept inspiring and innovative ways to create new styling trends monthly and seasonally.
- Responsible for communicating styling guidelines, product priorities (big investments + key items) to ensure marketing and buying strategies are represented through a compelling online experience.
- Be eager to form strong partnerships by collaborating with the Creative Director and Photographers.
- Maintain an enthusiastic personality while working with stylist and models on set.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate trends and ideas effectively to the team and give feedback in the moment while supporting them on‐set.
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to stay on top of multiple projects with varying priority deadlines, ability to work quickly and stay calm under pressure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Sense of style and focused understanding of the Urban Outfitters culture and Brand image
- Excellent managerial, leadership and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to recognize current trends and forecast upcoming trends
- Some digital photography skills necessary
- Basic knowledge of Adobe, InDesign and Photoshop
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience working on-set with an agency or freelance as lead stylist
Company: Urban Outfitters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A