Website Urban Outfitters
The Sr. Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting in the creation and execution of the digital visual identity for the Urban Outfitters brand. The Sr. Graphic Designer leads projects from conception through completion with the ability to delegate and manage all aspects thoroughly.
- Assist Art Director and Associate Creative Director in not only creating visual direction and assets for all of Urban Outfitters digital marketing channels but innovating and brainstorming new ways of pushing the brand.
- Create, update and manage UO brand asset packs to facilitate brand consistency and workflow. Includes seasonal email templates, update server folders and org of logos, frequently used art layers etc.
- Meet with Art Director and Associate Creative Director bi-weekly to brainstorm, discuss and create and plan around.
- Openly and frequently communicate with Art Director, Associate Creative Director and Designers on projects and concepts.
- Actively and frequently research the UO customer, their aesthetics, current trends, cultural touchpoints, brand competitors and digital platform utilization.
- Push the thinking and digital experience for the UO brand with new and exciting solutions.
- Mentor junior members of the team regarding work, inspiration, best practices, and creative output.
- Collaborate with Art Director and Associate Creative Director to create new graphics/art for seasonal directions.
- Work with managers and direct report(s) to innovate and create efficiencies in team workflow.
- Delegate tasks and facilitate growth for direct report(s). Meet with direct report(s) weekly.
- Advanced understanding of digital formats across screen sizes and devices
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac Platform
- Ability to handle multiple design projects in a fast-paced weekly workflow
- Ability to delegate, multi-task and manage large scale projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Good understanding of web technologies and standards
- Advanced knowledge in digital best practices, layout design and typography
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Experience self-managing creative projects (timelines, budgets, presentations, etc.) a plus
- Previous experience in retail or fashion related industry is a plus
Company: Urban Outfitters
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A