The Product Security team within the Verizon Corporate Information Security (CIS) works to embed security seamlessly into the development lifecycle of technology systems and services.
We are looking for an experienced DevSecOps architect to help integrate security into Agile/DevOps strategy and practices by using DevSecOps principles, processes and tools. You will also build automation/ infrastructure as code to enforce cloud infrastructure security. You will automate security processes into CI/CD pipeline.
- Placing, rearranging and removing outside plant, including aerial, underground, submarine, buried, block and house cables, poles, and associated hardware/fixtures.
- Operating Company motor vehicles of varying gross weights to transport equipment.
- Working evenings, weekends, holidays and unscheduled shifts as determined by the needs of the business.
- Climbing ladders and poles, working aloft, perceiving differences in wire and cable colors, and moving/lifting items generally not exceeding 100 lbs.
- Connecting wires and cables to terminals and attaching/detaching various kinds of hardware to wires, cables, building or poles.
- Reading and interpreting engineering work orders.
- Performing construction work using designated equipment (i.e. digging holes, placing poles, etc.).
- Certifications: One or more of the following CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GSEC.
- Experience with Linux Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures.
- Experience with tools and technologies used throughout secure SDLC (e.g. Fortify, Checkmarx, Veracode, WhiteSource, Blackduck).
- Demonstrated skill with at least one or more configuration management/scripting technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in software development.
- Proven track record of securly architecting and owning cloud platforms such as (AWS, GCE, Azure) using Infrastructure as code techniques.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Portsmouth, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A