Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Executes key controls to protect company assets by communicating Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) objectives for the department; ensuring SOX compliance; overseeing process flows to mitigate possible risks and exposures; recommending processes to ensure proper control governance; working with internal teams to identify potential areas of risk and develop processes to mitigate risk; and enforcing company policies and external regulatory agency rules and regulations.
- Manages the implementation of complex business solutions and initiatives for area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts
- Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger) by driving customer relations efforts and initiatives in area of responsibility; building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; defining business needs; leading project area activities ; designing and implementing business processes to ensure efficiency and compliance; overseeing the implementation of process improvements; and providing training and guidance to team members.
- Ensures objectives for department are fulfilled by communicating a common direction in area of responsibility; executing strategic initiatives for the department; assessing data and emerging trends to formulate recommendations to assist in decision making; analyzing key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics to understand opportunities and obstacles to future growth; managing and executing process improvements; overseeing team productivity to ensure operations meet growth targets; and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders (for example, Information Systems Division, vendors) to ensure efficiency and productivity.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience working in Payroll Operations
- Prior Project Management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Bentonville, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A