Website The Wendy's Company
The stuff you want – like fun people, quality food, a schedule to meet your needs, and a paycheck – done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than they’d expect from a fast food place.
- Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents.
- You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out.
- You’re good with being on drive-thru one shift and making fries the next.
- You like making customers happy. For real.
- Solid social skills – you act like your grandma is standing behind you (at least while you’re at work).
- You see whatever’s low – ketchup, straws, cups – and you fill it back up.
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers.
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something good.
- If something doesn’t seem right, you make it right.
- Stand and move for most – if not all – of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then
- Handle weather related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking out trash in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements, see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dublin, Ohio, United States
Application Deadline: N/A