Website The Wendy's Company
As leader of Operations and Restaurant Services, this position is responsible for operations strategy, support tools and performance analysis for all markets outside of United States. This includes adaptation of existing programs, roll out of new initiatives and products, tracking and analysis of operational performance (VOC, Ops Assessment and Food Safety Assessment) and development of new market-specific strategies and programs. This is a highly collaborative role, working in tandem with region teams (CANADA, LAC and APMEA) to set priorities and drive execution at restaurant level to elevate operational performance of Wendy’s in International markets.
- Develop the strategy for ensuring operational excellence in our International markets, in collaboration with regional leadership teams. Work with Marketing, Training, QA, Engineering, and Supply Chain, to ensure cross-functionally appropriate strategies are developed and executed. Ensure high levels of operational execution at the store level, as well as continuous improvement.
- Analyze and track operational performance and develop action plans in collaboration with region teams to elevate performance and eliminate operational failures or brand risk.
- Set operational vision and standards for new market openings and ensure support structures are in place for restaurant teams.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to direct reports and prioritize and delegate departmental activities.
- Business or International-related college education.
- 10+ years of experience, including 5+ years in an Operations leadership role and experience in a training or facilitation role
- Strong collaboration mindset and analytical thinking skills
- Experience and knowledge of restaurant operations and training techniques
- Understanding and acceptance of global cultures, willing to travel outside United States
- Communication skills in at least one major language other than English
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Dublin, OH, USA
Application Deadline: N/A