Website Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
We’re not in the wing business. We’re in the flavor business. It’s been our mission to Serve the World Flavor since we first opened in 1994, and we’re just getting started. 1997 saw the opening of our first brand partner operated Wingstop location, and by 2002 we had served the world one billion wings. It’s flavor that defines us and has made Wingstop one of the fastest growing brands in the restaurant industry.
- Partners with General Managers and staff to run an excellent operation, showing leadership, be a team player, maintain a professional demeanor and help crew members meet the standards for quality customer service
- Provide the necessary counsel and assistance to ensure managers’ establish business plans to help keep restaurants profitable
- Ensure the company is making a profit by following guidelines for sales growth, food prices and employee wages
- Responsible for undergoing further training as well as training the staff. Training covers not just the scope of the restaurant’s operations but also personal development
- Coaches store managers how to handle progressive discipline, termination issues and employee development opportunities in both one on one and group training sessions
- Ensure appropriate cleanliness, sanitation, safety and staffing standards are maintained
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit restaurant staff candidates
- Ensures that all restaurants maintain a Theoretical to Actual COGS variance of less than 2%
- Ensures that labor standards are followed in all restaurants and scheduled to actual labor stays within 2% variance
- Familiar with Aloha and NBO
- You consider others at every turn by exercising your responsibilities in an energetic, proactive and organized way.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have a high degree of emotional intelligence and a thirst for knowledge.
- You have the aptitude to work both independently and collaboratively, the talent to apply sound, strategic thinking and analysis to address a variety of business circumstances, and the capability to produce high-quality, detail-oriented work within a fast-paced environment.
- You have a fire in you to keep pursuing excellence.
- You have strong business knowledge and an analytical mindset, easily managing tasks and projects across business lines, experience managing/building teams, and building relationships with external vendors.
Company: Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology, Analyst
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A