Website Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
This individual is an energetic self-starter and leader that will help to manage all aspects accounting, provides monthly, quarterly and year-end financial analysis, maintains internal controls over financial reporting and works cross-functionally within the organization to support growth of the business.
- Responsible for all activities/processes as it relates to the production of the financial records and statements.
- Meets all internal and external deadlines for closing the books and records and filing SEC financial statements.
- Understands technical accounting topics and applies all appropriate policies to the company records and disclosure.
- Establishes and maintains financial controls ensuring policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to ensure compliance with SOX 404.
- Directs work relating to external audits and the periodic review of the company financial records.
- Lead the development and execution of multiple, simultaneous projects, in coordination with internal department heads and vendor resources where applicable.
- Ensures the accounting department is staffed with qualified personnel capable of meeting the objectives and responsibilities of the company.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP.
- Advanced excel and business writing skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships across functional areas.
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional follow-up and sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, innovative and flexible.
- Exhibits tenacity meeting goals and determining solutions to meet business challenges.
- Resourceful, learns quickly and has a thirst for knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of accounting experience required.
- CPA required.
- Public Company experience, required.
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience, required.
- Prior management experience required.
Company: Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing, Finance, Strategy/Planning
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A