Website Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
The POS Specialist will be responsible for answering incoming support calls and providing efficient, strong customer support. The role also involves communicating directly with clients, investigating problems on their systems, and working closely with other members of the IT department. The successful candidate will possess strong problem diagnosis and problem solving skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure. Should also be enthusiastic, willing to learn, and contribute to the team.
- Programs software for menu configurations.
- Resolution resource and troubleshooting for store hardware and software issues.
- Programs tax rates and discount buttons on register systems on as needed basis.
- Programs registers with special food items and prices and modifies pricing for online ordering for company and franchise stores.
- Performs Inventory systems programming tasks including but not limited to creation & maintenance of ingredients, recipes and products, creation & maintenance of user accounts and creation & maintenance of restaurant locations and company hierarchy.
- Performs Scheduling systems programming tasks including creation & maintenance of user accounts and restaurant locations.
- Performs miscellaneous systems programming and configuration tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- POS Applications Administrator experience desired – Aloha, NBO, MenuLink
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine drive to serve the customer.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Independent thinker and excellent problem solver. Able to acquire new skills and knowledge “on the fly” in order to resolve issues with new and unfamiliar systems, works independently with minimal supervision.
- Help Desk ticketing system experience preferred
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follow through.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Forms strong working relationships within teams.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self improvement.
Company: Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A