Website Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
As the Sr. Information Security Analyst, you’ll be responsible for promoting and improving the security for the corporate office as well as the restaurants. You will also be responsible for ensuring we maintain PCI and SOX compliance. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Information Security program. You’ll interact with the business and technology organization to provide robust information security solutions.
- Monitor and maintain key security controls including web and email filtering, anti-virus, advanced threat management, network IPS/IDS, network access control, and SIEM
- Develop, update and maintain information security program documentation including operational documentation for all monitoring processes.
- Perform initial security incident assessment / investigation, triage support, and escalating security incidents as needed
- Identify and recommend changes to the security controls. Assess potential risks to data and systems. Provide recommendations on mitigation of these risks to acceptable levels.
- Assist in internal and third-party risk assessments.
- Perform advanced problem determination and timely resolution as well as make the decisions necessary to recover business systems in the event of an outage.
- Support development and deployment of new security controls, tools, and processes.
- Support reporting processes through creation and collection of appropriate metrics.
- Install and operate security measures / software to protect systems and information infrastructure.
- Perform regular vulnerability scans and work with team to remediate detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on Information Security trends and news.
- Conduct required PCI compliance items for monitoring / reporting
- Work with vendors to ensure systems are meeting security and compliance requirements.
- Research security enhancements for various cloud and hosted systems, to include Azure / O365 and AWS, and make recommendations to management.
- One or more of the following IT Security certifications; CISSP, CEH, CISM, OSCP, CompTIA, and or CISA certification preferred with at least one other certification required: GIAC or other engineer level industry standard certification.
- Technical knowledge of network security systems, tools and utilities to include but not limited to:
- Vulnerability scanning / management tools
- SPLUNK SIEM or other enterprise level SIEM solutions
- Antivirus products
- Cloud security standards to include O365, Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of encryption, VPNs, network security architecture and protocols, intrusion testing methods, attack recognition and response systems, and business continuity planning and testing.
- Advanced technical knowledge of security tools to include security scanning, anti-virus, intrusion detection.
- Knowledge of the firewalls and security system configurations to include Cisco firewalls or another firewall technology
- Knowledge of cloud computing security controls for Office 365, Azure, and AWS
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of B.A/B.S in Computer Science/ Information Systems or commensurate experience
- 3-5 years of Information security related experience as it pertains to infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in a variety of IT disciplines, including system, network and development
- 3+ years Experience in implementing security solutions
Company: Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources, Consulting
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A