Website Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Our team has an opportunity for a Digital Analytics & eCommerce Analyst. This individual will be responsible for ongoing planning, analysis, reporting and documentation for a complex, multi-tier, enterprise digital and ecommerce solution stack. This individual will work with a talented team of internal and external resources in a highly collaborative, Agile development environment.
- Responsible for the creation of and updates to dashboards, reports, slide presentations, knowledge base articles, and other materials as needed.
- Partner with IT, Business Intelligence, Insights, and Finance teams to source data, verify trends, and develop the presentation of findings
- Serve as a primary lead in the establishment, measurement and reporting of key performance indicators for the overall digital business.
- Participate in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Appropriately identify and raise issues and risks to Management and team members
- Evaluate problems and recommend solutions based on system knowledge and anticipated business needs.
- Lead the planning, data collection and measurement of digital solutions and features. This includes testing across users, groups, individual restaurants, markets and national deployments.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to proactively inform the design of more efficient solutions
- Ability to clearly & concisely present digital insights, in both written and verbal form, at any level of the organization
- Must be able to understand the business needs of department leaders and translate those needs into actionable plans for measuring success.
- Maintain a plan for ongoing KPI reporting across ecommerce applications
- Ability to lead cross-functional meetings and drive team alignment on business objectives with key business partners.
- Represent the Digital team at project planning and implementation meetings.
- Under broad direction and supervision, gather business requirements for changes to ecommerce, POS and other restaurant technology systems.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong bias for fact-based decision-making
- Resourceful, learns quickly and has a thirst for knowledge and self-improvement
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer
- Well organized and detail oriented, ability to manage multiple deadline with a sense of urgency
- Proactively identifies business trends and willingness to assists others
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable, exhibits flexibility with changing priorities and conditions
- Excels in a fast paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with business intelligence and data warehouse concepts & tools is a major plus.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, Google Search Console
- Proficiency in A/B, split testing through market leading tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize
- Advanced proficiency in Excel to include use of pivot tables, charting, and external data connections is required.
- Ability to produce quality requirements, testing & deployment documentation and data reports as needed for project-related work. Includes the ability to clearly present status and other information to the management team.
- Independent thinker and excellent problem solver. Able to acquire new skills and knowledge “on the fly” in order to resolve issues with new and unfamiliar systems.
- Able to juggle multiple high priority tasks.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases is a major plus.
- Proficiency in standard office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Power Point.
- Experience with Agile & waterfall software development and use of Jira or similar toolsets
Company: Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance, Analyst, Strategy/Planning
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A