Website Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) is a critical member of the Southwest Business Region and will cover multiple assigned markets. This key role is based at the Restaurant Support Center in Dallas, TX. The FMM will report into, and partner with, the Senior Field Marketing Manager to develop, plan and execute local marketing programs for the region, markets and franchisees.
- Work closely with the Sr. Field Marketing Manager to execute the strategic vision that will drive positive SSS and support further restaurant growth
- Build and Foster Strategic Relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Develop and maintain respectful, healthy relationships with franchisee partners
- Manage marketing programs within budget targets and ensure maximum return on investments
- Gather, analyze and report business intelligence to help inform and shape future field marketing efforts
- Develop restaurant, Op Fund and Co-op level plans to address business challenges and drive consistent results
- Help provide direction to local advertising agencies and approve associated media and marketing plans
- Execute paid Social Media campaigns, evaluate and provide recaps to franchisee partners
- Prepare regular communications and presentations to key Wingstop stakeholders
- Detail-orientation with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Capacity for researching, analyzing, understanding, and applying business data to inform marketing efforts
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Natural self-motivation & independence necessary to take ownership of assigned projects
- Proven ability to drive & execute cross-group collaborative efforts on multiple projects simultaneously
- Very strong oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas and gain alignment of senior team members, cross-functional departments, franchisee partners, etc.
- Strong project management, organization and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent ability to apply sound strategic thinking to address a variety of business challenges
Company: Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management, Design
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A