The customer service associate will increase customer confidence and loyalty by providing accurate, fast and friendly customer service desk and media services in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures. This role will satisfactorily resolve customer concerns or escalate them to appropriate level of management.
- Provide continuous attention to guest needs; greet, assist and thank guests in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Sweep and/or vacuum mats and rugs and return to original location. Remove spots from carpet.
- Keep sales floor, liquor store, offices, breakrooms, backrooms, training rooms and restrooms orderly and free from safety hazards. Report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Operate floor care and department equipment and use associated tools and chemicals.
- Notify management of team member theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal and/or against company policy.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Basic computer skills required to participate in online training.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to perform job functions.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A