The customer service associate will increase customer confidence and loyalty by providing accurate, fast and friendly customer service desk and media services in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures. This role will satisfactorily resolve customer concerns or escalate them to appropriate level of management.
- Perform pricing duties, as necessary.
- Perform cashier associate duties, as necessary.
- Stock front end products; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Exhibit professional telephone etiquette and ensure connection to the appropriate department or associate.
- Maintain knowledge of front end operations and stay current on changes in policies and procedures in order to preserve and proactively support department service levels and accountability.
- Troubleshoot problems with front end equipment through self-help icon on computer desktop or by contacting the retail service help desk as needed.
- Manage ACM lanes according to company standards and policies; ensure each self-checkout lane is properly opened, appropriate reports are printed and cash maintenance requirements are performed.
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Put up discarded or returned merchandise.
- Address customer issues/complaints and resolve to full satisfaction of customer immediately, within company guidelines while maintaining composure and professionalism; appropriately escalate issues to management with a positive attitude.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Coordinate daily store cash and accounting functions in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures and management instruction.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Demonstrate strong customer service communication skills, effectively addressing and resolving customer concerns with positive business impact.
- Possess a proficient working knowledge of office, front end systems and equipment.
- Possess proficient computer skills.
- Possess demonstrated skills in the ability to perform and deliver customer service expectations.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Fort Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A