Website The YMCA
The Child Care Director will develop, organize, and implement high quality YMCA child care programs.
- Ensures proper implementation of Welcome Center procedures.
- Ensures membership strategy aligns with community needs and accomplishes Strategic Plan goals.
- Participates in the planning of the annual budget; manages and implements the approved budget formembership and takes appropriate action to correct variances
- Promotes program and membership enrollment in interactions with existing and potential members.Coordinates program registration, including logistics to support phone, walk-in and web registration.Coordinates with marketing efforts to maximize enrollments and provides ongoing support to ProgramDirectors on related issues.
- Organizes membership events at the YMCA and represents the YMCA at community events to promotethe YMCA.
- Reviews standard operating procedures and communicates changes to staff in a clear, concise way.
- Ensures a level of service and engagement that fosters loyalty among those we serve.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent.
- One to two years related experience preferred, as a coordinator or supervisor of child care programs.
- Fulfillment of state-specific hiring standards (if any) and completion of YMCA program specific certifications.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
- Health Assessment & TB test within the last year
- Child Abuse, Criminal, and FBI clearances required
Company: The YMCA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location:New Castle, PA 16101-3991
Application Deadline: N/A