Website The YMCA
Lead youth & adult health, fitness, wellness, and PE programs as well as Ninja Training Center.
- Responsible for youth & adult Health and Wellness, Fitness, PE programs, and Ninja Training Center.
- Budget development, staff training & supervision, program development & planning.
- Manage staff, equipment & overall operation of Fitness Center, member service relationship, orientations, member follow-up.
- Provides leadership to Ninja Warrior Training Center – youth & adult group classes, birthday parties, summer camp, vacation programs, Ninja & Swim program, special events, and competitions.
- Actively participates in private school and group rental sales program, in partnership with Marketing Director.
- Develops and conducts special events including Annual Road Race, Obstacle Run, and other Association wide events.
- Ensures delivery of qualitative and quantitative evaluation of programs including program evaluations, enrollment, and participation reports.
- Monitors and maintains a leadership role in the safety and risk management of all accountable departments.
- Develops and implements programs of high impact which compliment the Y mission.
- Monitors the purchase, care, and inventory of equipment and supplies as budgeted and required for programs/services.
- College degree in Physical Education, Exercise Physiology, Health Fitness or Recreation and have a minimum of five years of experience in the YMCA, fitness club, hospital, corporate wellness, school, or similar community service organization programming.
- Must have demonstrated skills in exercise prescription and working with youth and adults, member relations, staff training & supervision, program development & planning.
- Must have an engaging personality.
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified.
Company: The YMCA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A