Website The YMCA
Founded in 1852, the YMCA of Greater New York, also known as the “Y”, serves half a million New Yorkers each year through programs that empower youth, improve health and strengthen community. With 24 Branches, over 100 offsite locations and 1,000 acres of upstate New York woodlands, the Y of Greater New York is the largest Y association in the country, with a total operating budget over $200 million.
- You will be proud to represent the YMCA Brand – we are a special place with a long history. Did you know the YMCA discovered basketball, provided a meeting place for Dr. Martin Luther King and built the world’s first indoor swimming pool?
- Competitive salary consistent with the industry and representative of the market.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package. 10% of your salary is invested in your retirement plan by the Y. We also have medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, a 403(b) Smart Account, tuition assistance and you and your family receive a citywide membership to our 24 full-service YMCA Branches.
- We are committed to doing good and doing it well. If you want to be surrounded by a team of colleagues who inspire you to do great work in an amazing city, the Y of Greater New York is the place for you.
- Your impact is enormous. Where else can you directly and positively impact the lives of more than half a million New Yorkers.
- Strategic, analytical, and hands-on leadership traits.
- Experience working with a Board of Managers, supervising government contracts and managing fund-raising campaigns.
- Experience in generating earned revenue of $2 million or more.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills that can be adapted based on audience.
- Budget management experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to create an inclusive team culture by leveraging team members from diverse backgrounds and with diverse points of view.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and engage with community and corporate partners, civic leaders, staff and members.
- At least ten years of progressively responsible operational and management experience, including five years in a supervisory role.
Company: The YMCA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location:Papillion, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A