Manages the overall operation of the store and its financials, exercises discretion while doing so. Ensures company standards are met and ensures store Associates comply with policies and procedures.
- Cash Handling (bank deposits, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for all funds.
- Scheduling of Associates effectively and efficiently.
- Controls store operational cost (food, labor, etc.).
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensures all Associates adhere to all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and communicates assignments throughout shift.
- Coordinates training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Ensures all Associates adhere to meal and break periods.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to actively listen and address Associates’ concerns, comments and/or issues.
- Ability to lead others in always upholding company standards.
- Knowledge of staffing, scheduling and inventory processes.
- Internally motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to act independently and effectively.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Paramount, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A