Manages the overall operation of the store and its financials, exercises discretion while doing so. Ensures company standards are met and ensures store Associates comply with policies and procedures. Develops and ensures compliance with Corporate Store policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
- Scheduling of Associates effectively and efficiently.
- Controls store operational cost (food, labor, etc.).
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensures all Associates adhere to all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and communicates assignments throughout shift.
- Coordinates training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Ensures all Associates adhere to meal and break periods.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Ensures cleanliness, health, security and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Maintains building, machines and store operating equipment and schedules preventive maintenance.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to actively listen and address Associates’ concerns, comments and/or issues.
- Ability to lead others in always upholding company standards.
- Knowledge of staffing, scheduling and inventory processes.
- Internally motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to act independently and effectively.
- Knowledge of organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of team-building, leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Some college or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel programs.
- ServSafe or equivalent cetification.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A