Website Zaxby's Franchising LLC
This position serves as the brand storyteller, overseeing content development and digital PR/marketing programs to grow, promote and elevate the visibility of the Zaxby’s brand. Key responsibilities include content strategy development, social media strategy, PR strategy, best-in-class implementation, day-to-day execution, staff management and agency management.
- Day-to-day management of support staff (agency and internal)
consumer engagement, and sentiment across media channels
- Cultivate and manage strategic partnerships/sponsorships
- Serve as consultant on consumer-facing communications and collateral to ensure consistent messaging, targeting,
- Implement tools and track KPIs to monitor and measure digital media effectiveness (driving store/online traffic),
- Partner with PR agency to develop strategies, write press releases and ensure alignment with the brand’s strategic
determine scope, messaging, channel mix, etc.
- Develop, implement and manage Zaxby’s content marketing strategy, collaborating with stakeholders to
- Oversee guest facing communications including social media and PR channels
- Manage brand and national promotions calendar for digital channels
direction, goals, and objectives.
- Serve as primary communication liaison externally and internally within the marketing department and across the
- Manage Zaxby’s public relations strategies, campaigns, and programs
- Writes, and edits content for various platforms (press releases, social media, emails, quarterly updates, etc.)
and alignment with brand strategy
- Responsible for consistency and alignment between Zaxby’s brand and local store messaging across all digital
- Assist with developing and upholding brand standards, especially voice/tone style guides
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a variety of formats, to varied audiences
- Experience managing staff, agencies, and vendors on multiple projects at once
- Experience with media monitoring tools and analytics
- Proven PR communications experience, preferably at an agency or mid-to-large company
- Working knowledge of design principles
- Comfortable working with and developing business relationships with executives and senior leaders, media
- Positive attitude, self-starter, creative, organized, tech-savvy
- Advanced understanding of and passion for marketing communications strategies and channels outlets, Zaxby’s licensee community, and consumers
Qualification & Experience:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- 7+ years developing, managing and implementing strategic communications programs, focusing primarily on PR, digital and social media; agency experience preferred.
Company: Zaxby’s Franchising LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Work for one of the fastest-growing chains in the country. We are looking for people who know a thing or two about the QSR game, with the creativity to change the way it’s played. We’re also seeking a broad range of talent in other fields. In short, we want movers, shakers and risk takers all across the board. If this sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.