Website Zaxby's Franchising LLC
The Instructional Designer is primarily responsible for the design, development and evaluation of current and new learning materials. This position also provides support for system-wide implementation of training programs.
- Analyze training project requests, and identify instructional design solutions to close performance gaps
- Assist in the design and development of training plans for new training initiatives
- Analyze content from subject matter experts and generate learning objectives
- Evaluate and revise content for existing training materials
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Develop assessment tools to measure training outcomes
- Design and develop training content for eLearning and instructor-led courses
- Extremely detail-oriented and process-driven
- Strong time management and organizational skills multiple training environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in an autonomous work environment with limited direction—but when needed, also works well in a team environment
- Knowledge of ADDIE instructional design process and proven ability to apply adult learning principles to
- Intermediate knowledge of e-learning course development tools (Lectora Inspire, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate)
- Adaptable, responsive, assertive, self-directed, critical thinker
- Knowledge of instructional design and training evaluation methods
- Experience publishing and maintaining courses on Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: Previous employment in restaurant or hospitality environment a plus but not required.
- Education: BA or BS degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related field, plus 2+ years developing instructional/training materials –OR– 5+ years equivalent combination of related education and/or training. Proven experience with designing content using eLearning development tools (provide portfolio of design work if available).
Company: Zaxby’s Franchising LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Designer
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Work for one of the fastest-growing chains in the country. We are looking for people who know a thing or two about the QSR game, with the creativity to change the way it’s played. We’re also seeking a broad range of talent in other fields. In short, we want movers, shakers and risk takers all across the board. If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com.