Website Zaxby's Franchising LLC
The Field Operations Manager will guide the Field Team (Field Training Specialist) to better prepare them to protect the integrity of the Zaxby’s brand out in the field. You will observe and evaluate your Field Team members with the intention of identifying areas for professional growth and development. You will cultivate The Brand Mission Statement and Core Values within the team, promote understanding of your team’s responsibilities, help your team identify the best form of communication to the licensees/managers regarding updates, reinforce new procedures as well as planning follow-up operational visits on a consistent basis.
- Develop your team’s understanding of the importance of ownership and accountability by consistently observing restaurant operations, providing feedback and taking action in critical situations.
- Keep up with operational system changes and ensure that your team is also current and able to train and relay updates to licensees/managers/team members.
- Makes recommendations on how your team should coordinate the assistance of corporate support staff and peers to optimize business results when appropriate (e.g. Design and Construction, Training, ODI, HR, Menu Innovation, Marketing, IT, etc).
- Review the appropriate consulting approach your team should execute (e.g., directive, supportive, coaching, collaborative) based on situations and the existing relationship between your team and licensee/manager.
- Maintain an open dialog with the Ops leadership for the benefit of the team impacts. Provides feedback on your team to Operations
- Development Manager (ODM) to ensure team growth and successes are recognized.
- Enables the OC/FSS/FTS team members to maintain a unified working environment allowing the department to operate with maximum efficiency.
- Build strong working relationships with your Field Team within their assigned market based on trust and mutual accountability providing an example of what they should do.
- Reviews best practices with your team on how to make impacts on key performance indicators and review systems that lead to long term success.
- Considerable time will be spent in the field with members of your team within their assigned region observing and coaching for improved understanding of operational and interpersonal skills.
- Help your team maintain their schedules to include time for consultations, administrative duties, and meetings. Emphasizing the importance of dependability and flexibility.
- Uphold departmental expectations for how your team is expected to help the restaurant teams improve results.
- Utilize reporting tools to look at the big picture within each region in order to help them determine the locations and/or licensees in need of additional support.
- Reminds OC/FS that they may be called on to assist the Field Training Specialist Team (Openings) in the field when needed.
- Must be able to facilitate to management and employees a complete understanding of operational procedures.
- Must maintain current knowledge of applicable state and federal workplace health and safety regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Must possess strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- grow through discussing weaknesses, threats, and opportunities within their organization.
- Maintain servant attitude. Operate as a business advisor. Proactively offers assistance to help licensees
- Must attain and maintain ServSafe certification.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree. BS degree in Business / Management preferred
- Experience: 2+ years of related managerial experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Company: Zaxby’s Franchising LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Work for one of the fastest-growing chains in the country. We are looking for people who know a thing or two about the QSR game, with the creativity to change the way it’s played. We’re also seeking a broad range of talent in other fields. In short, we want movers, shakers and risk takers all across the board. If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com.