Website Zaxby's Franchising LLC
Manage and perform all operational procedures relating to general office administration and provide confidential high-level administrative support to the Distribution and Logistics team. Responsible for handling multiple tasks and administrative duties and projects. Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and initiative. Assist in the timely management of all communication: written, via telephone, e-mail to variety of stake holders, external supply partners, restaurant personnel, and licensees. Monitor and troubleshoot store deliveries made by Zaxby’s appointed distributors utilizing Arrowstream’s food service supply chain platform to manage inbound and outbound deliveries. Track and report on the status of Zaxby’s-managed inbound freight via third-party logistics provider (3PL) web portals.
- Maintain distributor contact lists for QIM communication and credit consideration
- Coordinate corrective actions by distributors upon QIM notification as needed
- Audit 3PL billing and invoices
- Maintain & update a distributor, 3PL, and supplier contact lists
- Facilitate data collection within Arrowstream and 3PL web portals
- Monitor and track 3PL-managed freight within each respective 3PL web portal
- Evaluate inventory levels of products via Arrowstream on critical 3PL-managed freight
- Rapidly respond to delivery-related inquiries and concerns from restaurants
- Ability to maintain positive relations with internal and external contacts
- Self-motivated, resourceful, persistent and conscientious
- Ability to learn and adapt to various web portals and data reporting tools
- Excellent discretion and judgment in handling confidential data
- Exemplify strong ability to be flexible, resourceful and make sound judgments
- Proven administration skills, including proficiency in grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload and without supervision
Ability to multi-task with excellent time management and organizational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3+ year’s administrative experience with technical background experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Tableau, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook, Tableau, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Company: Zaxby’s Franchising LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Work for one of the fastest-growing chains in the country. We are looking for people who know a thing or two about the QSR game, with the creativity to change the way it’s played. We’re also seeking a broad range of talent in other fields. In short, we want movers, shakers and risk takers all across the board. If this sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.